Wyze app for PC – Wyze App protects and secures your valuables with smart home and increased security solutions. Wyze makes a variety of smart home gadgets that can be connected to the app and turned into a smart home.
Wyze provides the entire package to modernize your home and office, from light bulbs to scales, thermometers to security cameras. By synchronizing all Wyze products, the app can control them all. Despite the fact that Wyze is only available for smartphones, you can use an emulator to download this incredibly unique and helpful tool on your PC. Follow the steps in this guide to learn how to use the Wyze Cam app on your computer.
What is Wyze App for PC?
It is one of the most advanced and useful applications for ensuring user privacy and security. Wyze Cam is a security and surveillance camera that can capture high-quality surveillance footage. This is a popular option for users looking for a simple surveillance camera.
It may be used for regular video recording as well, although it is most commonly employed as a surveillance device. Wyze cam comes with a free Wyze app for PC, making it a popular alternative to other camera systems on the market. It uses smart technologies to assist people in keeping their homes safe. To see the security footage, just connect into the Wyze app on a computer and select the date and time you wish to review. The app will display them records from the same date and time automatically.
Wyze App Features
- With its 120-degree wide-angle lens and 3.5 mm focal length camera and CMOS sensor, it can capture 1080p Full HD video.
- Zooming up to 8 times allows you to capture even the smallest things.
- With the Wyze app on your mobile device, you can check in on your house at any time.
- Motion detection, which alerts you when the camera detects movement, and night vision, which allows you to see up to 30 feet away in complete darkness.
- With the built-in speaker and microphone, you can listen and chat in 2 ways.
- Continuous video recording and time-lapse video creation
- Smart sound alerts that detect and deliver notifications when smoke alarms are activated
- Free cloud storage for 14 days and local recording storage on a microSD card.
How to Install Wyze App for PC
- The first and most essential step in this process is to get Bluestack Emulator installed on your computer.
- Double-click the Bluestack file to start the Wizard and install it on your computer as quickly as possible.
- After the installation is complete, double-click the Emulator icon to start it.
- Make sure you login in with your Google account once you’ve launched the emulator.
- Now go to the Google Play Store and look for the Wyze App.
- In search, select list of genuine Wyze cam apps provided by Wyze Labs.
- Install the Wyze cam app and set it up the same way you would on an Android device.
- You’ll be able to see the live feed from your camera on your PC screen after that’s done.
This way Wyze app for PC can be downloaded and installed on your Windows or Mac system. If you’re searching for a smart security system for your house, Wyze is a great option for protection and monitoring. Also, feel free to leave a comment if you have any further questions.