NetMonster for PC Windows 10/8/7 PC is a popular choice among computer users. You won’t have to look any farther since we’ll show you the way. Today, we’ll show you how to install one of the most popular programs, NetMonster for PC.
The majority of iOS and Android apps are designed specifically for mobile devices. As a result, the majority of apps are incompatible with Windows devices. There are, however, simpler methods for using and installing Android apps on your PC. It’s probable that there won’t be an official desktop version. All you have to do is follow a few simple guidelines.
In this context, we’ll teach you how to download NetMonster for PC and install it step by step.
What is NetMonster?
NetMonster collects, shows and stores information about nearby cell towers. Each tower has its unique set of identifiers and NetMonster will show you them. During collection it automatically attempts to guess location for each tower. In select areas and countries precise locations are available.
All cells that your phone actively connected to are continuously saved into log till you terminate the app. You can manually correct the location, browse cells on the map, filter them and eventually export all the data.
NetMonster also visualises signal changes and provides short description what given measurement means and how it affects reception quality or theoretical maximal speed.
Supported networks are GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, 4G LTE, 5G NSA and 5G SA. When it comes to LTE, NetMonster also detects aggregated carriers (so-called LTE-Advanced). For areas where 5G NSA is available you can see if NSA is in use or just deployed, carrier aggregation in 4G+5G NSA is also available.
NetMonster App Details
Developer: Michal Mroček
Updated: January 24, 2022
How to Install NetMonster for PC Windows
- Download and Install Bluestacks software on your laptop.
- Install Bluestacks app player once downloaded. Installation and one-time setup may take a few minutes depending on your internet connectivity.
- On the home screen of Bluestacks emulator, find the Installed Apps tab where you will get access to all the pre-installed apps. Find the Google play store app on that list.
- Log in with your Google account if prompted. This will be required for using the Google play store account.
- Search for the app – NetMonster on play store.
- Finally, click on the Install button. Upon successful installation, you should be able to find NetMonster app on Bluestacks home screen.
- Simply double-tap on the NetMonster app icon to use your favorite app – NetMonster on PC.
NetMonster is known for its unique and user-friendly features. Now, we’ll teach you how to install NetMonster on a PC or laptop running Windows. You may utilize any Android app on your computer using these emulators. Use any of the methods to install NetMonster on your Windows 10 computer. As a result, we’ve reached the end of our NetMonster Download for PC article.
Anyway, do let us know if you have any problems using or installing NetMonster for Windows in the comments section.