Download Kwai Livepartner for PC – You want to use Android-only apps on your computer? Even if the official desktop version or website is unavailable, you may now install your favorite software on your PC. We’ll show you how to get Kwai Livepartner for PC Windows 10/8/7 in this detailed blog post.
To install Kwai Livepartner on your laptop, we’ll utilize an Android emulator. These android emulators allow you to install and utilize apps from the Google Play Store on your laptop, simulating the Android experience. The two most popular emulators on the internet are Bluestacks and MEmu Play. So, let’s look at how we can use these emulators to get Kwai Livepartner installed on your PC.
What is Kwai Livepartner?
Live Parter is a live broadcasting software that allows users to stream live games on Kwai. Now, launch your first game live broadcast in Kwai using the Live Parter!
(Easily operated) With the touch of a button, you can easily start your game live tour on Kwai.
(Account binding) Your Kwai account will be used as a “ticket” to start the live broadcast; all information about you will be presented here.
(Various choices) Here, you can choose any explosive game to broadcast live, such as Free Fire, Minecraft, etc.
Kwai Livepartner Technical Details
Appname: Kwai Livepartner
Developer: Joyo Technology Pte Ltd
Update: January 20, 2022
How to Download Kwai Livepartner for PC using Bluestacks
- Download Bluestacks software on your computer. Download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Double click on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Launch the Bluestacks app now. Wait for some time as it needs to load the emulator initially. Log in with your Google account in the next screen.
- Now, on the home screen of Bluestacks, Find Google Playstore app and click on it.
- Once the Google play store is opened, search for the app – “Kwai Livepartner” to download Kwai Livepartner on your PC.
- Click on the install button to start installing Kwai Livepartner on Bluestacks PC. Upon the completion of the installation process, you can find the Kwai Livepartner app icon in the installed apps folder of Bluestacks.
Alternatively, you may download the Kwai Livepartner APK file and install it using the Install APK option in Bluestacks. This option may be found at the bottom of Bluestack’s home screen. This method is only applicable if you have a modified version of the app with additional features. Otherwise, we recommend that you get Kwai Livepartner for PC from the Google Play Store, which is a reliable source for downloading apps.
How to Download Kwai Livepartner for PC using MEmu Play
- Download Memuplay Emulator on your PC. Here is the download link of MemuPlay – MemuPlay.
- Install the downloaded .exe file by double click on it. The installation process will start and it may take up to 3 minutes to complete.
- Similar to Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. Once the emulator is installed, you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon to open it.
- Now login with your Google account and now search for the app you want to install – Kwai Livepartner for PC in our case.
- Find the correct app by Joyo Technology Pte Ltd and tap on the Install button.
The Kwai Livepartner is now installed on your computer. You may discover the app icon on the home screen alongside all the other loaded apps. When you double-click Kwai Livepartner on Windows, you’ll get the same user interface as on your smartphone.
We’ve included a step-by-step guide on how to get Kwai Livepartner for PC using two of the finest emulators, Bluestacks and Memuplay. Let us know if you have any problems installing Kwai Livepartner on your PC or if you find any other great Video Players & Editors app in the comments below.