How to Remove Background in Snapseed – If you want to change the background of an image, you must install a photo editing application to do it. Recently, there are many applications of this type for modifying your own photos without the need for professionals. One of the applications used for editing is Snapseed that is user-friendly and has many options for editing your photos and can be downloaded from Google Play Store and the App Store for Android and iOS Phones. Here, we will guide you with a step-by-step procedure on how to change the background with the SNAPSEED application.
Snapseed is the most recent application used to improve the beauty of photos and that many options such as inserting a new background, increase or decrease the brightness or change the color of your photo and make it look vintage or delete unwanted details. in the photo. The special change of modification feature is used to stand out from its competitors and has a large number of users to date and the best part is that Snapseed is free to use. You must install the Snapseed app to edit your photos and start.
Many people like to change the context to improve the beauty of their existing images. To do this, follow the steps below to make your image much better than the original and the image after editing will surprise you with its quality.
How to Change Background on Snapseed
- Select an image from the gallery for which you want to change the background.
- Open the Snapseed app and open the photo of your choice.
- Select the photo you want as a background.
- Choose a dual exposure option in the Tools section.
- A picture will appear in the other.
- You can now use different options in the Tools section where you can change the size and location.
- Now modify the mixing mode according to the change of opacity.
- Select the Change View option and view the modified image.
- The use of the brush tool provides the necessary modifications if necessary.
- Select the check icon to continue making changes.
How to Remove Background in Snapseed
Here is how to remove snapseed background.
- Open the photo in the Snapseed app.
- Tap “Tools” at the bottom.
- This will open a list of tools you can use to manipulate the photo. For the purpose of whitening the background, tap on the Brush tool. You will find it at the top of the third row.
- In the menu at the bottom of the screen, tap “Dodge & Burn.”
- Use the up and down arrows to adjust the brush intensity, which can range from -10 to 10. For this particular project, we’ll set it to 10.
- Start moving your finger over the background that you want to remove. Move it as if you were coloring with a pencil, but don’t press too hard on your screen so you don’t spoil it. You will notice that the background gradually fades away as you keep moving your finger.
- As an option, you can press the eye icon at the bottom right of the screen. By activating the ocular function, the red color will show the intensity of the tool. This is practical because it shows you lighter areas in which you would be to rub harder to completely eliminate the bottom. After turning off the eyepiece, you will see a white background that was once the original color of the image you want to edit.
- Press the check mark in the lower right corner to save your current changes.
- To erase the background around the finer details, pinch the image to enlarge it and use the blue rectangle at the bottom left to navigate the photo.
- Apply the brush carefully on the edges of the object and be careful not to accidentally erase part of the object.
- Once you have carefully cleared the entire background, press the check mark again.
- Finally, save your photos and background has changed and changed.
It was the article on how to change the bottom of your photo using Snapseed. Let us know in the Comments section below if you have any other questions about the use of snapseed.