FlyExam Browser for PC Download: Using Android apps on a PC is no longer an impossibility. You can still use an Android App if your computer doesn’t have an Internet connection or a Windows version. We’ll show you how to get FlyExam Browser for PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS X in this article.
First and foremost, please be aware that we will be running FlyExam Browser on your laptop via an Android emulator. Android is a piece of software that runs on your computer and lets you utilize Android apps on your laptop. There are a variety of Android emulators to choose from, and we’ve created a comprehensive list on our website. Let us go to the instruction on how to get App – FlyExam Browser without further ado.
What is FlyExam Browser?
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FLYEXAM SERVER, DO NOT INSTALL THIS APPLICATION!!!!
REMOVE THIS APPLICATION IF YOU WISH TO KEEP INSTALLING:
- Disable (Delete) from the Device Administrator list.
Enter the Settings menu, then go to the Device Admin Application menu and uncheck FlyExam Browser.
- As usual, uninstall FlyExam Browser.
FlyExam Browser is the most popular online exam application for mobile devices today. FlyExam Browser can connect directly to the FlyExam server that we have set up. FlyExam Browser also includes some of the most advanced features available today.
To activate all FlyExam features, enable “Device Administrator permissions”:
- All Notifications are disabled (Phone, SMS, Social media, etc …)
- Disable Split Screen, Floating Action Menu
- Add – Silent Volume (Default)
- Add – Disable Camera
- Responsive and Fullscreen Display
- Must Use TOKEN to exit the application
- During the exam, you will not be able to record or take screenshots.
- Block Multi Login at the same time
- Support with other “Exam” servers.
FlyExam Browser is compatible with Android versions 5.0 (API level 21 Lollipop) and up to version 10.
FlyExam Browser also features a forum, a website, and a YouTube channel to help those who are having trouble using it.
AppsName: FlyExam Browser
Developer: Delta Microtech
Updated: November 19, 2020
How to Download FlyExam Browser for PC Download using Bluestacks
- To begin, go to bluestacks.com and download it for the first time.
- After you’ve downloaded the Bluestack application, all you have to do now is click install.
- Now you can go to Play Store.
- Click Google Account Sign-in to log in
- Enter your email ID and click Next
- Enter your password and click next
- Go down and click yes i’m in
- Click I Agree
- Click More and Click Accept
- Type FlyExam Browser on search Play Store and tap enter
- If app is found, now click install
- After the installation is complete, you can click open.
- Now FlyExam Browser is ready to use from your computer.
How to Download FlyExam Browser from Memu Play
- You must first install Memu on your computer before you can use it.
- In the Play Store, type in FlyExam Browser.
- Install the App on your emulator
- Now enjoy using FlyExam Browser on PC with MEmu
So that was all there was to it when it came to downloading FlyExam Browser for PC. I hope you find this tutorial to be clear and helpful. If you have any problems downloading FlyExam Browser for PC, please let us know in the comments.