Convert PDF to Kindle – Kindle makes it easy to read anywhere and wherever you choose. Supports file forms from Doc, HTML, JPG and PDF to suit your diverse needs. You can quickly move your PDF document to Kindle and read it, but often the design varies terribly and makes a pretty annoying experience. So in this article, we’re going to teach you how to convert PDF to Kindle-friendly format easily and fast!
Here are three ways to convert your PDF to Kindle. Just pick the one that you want.
How to Convert PDF files into Kindle format
The 3 easy and simplest ways to convert PDF files to the Kindle format are:
- Online PDF conversion
- Email PDF to Kindle
- Convert Kindle to PDF Calibre
Method 1 – Online PDF conversion
If you don’t want to download another program, it’s a good idea to convert PDFs online. Here’s how to:
- Open Epubor’s Online eBook Converter.
- Choose which format you want to convert the PDF to, and drag the PDF file onto the site.
Wait for the process to be finished. Then download the converted file to your device and send it to Kindle via email or USB.
Method 2 – Email PDF to Kindle
An simple way is to transfer your PDF to Kindle via email, and the file will be converted to the right Kindle format (.azw) automatically. First, you need to find your send-to-kind e-mail address and ensure that the personal e-mail address to which you apply your documents is accepted. Here are the following steps:
- Go to the Amazon website and login to your account.
- In the top right corner, press Account & Sign. Then select Your Contents and Devices.
- Select the Preferences tab.
- Choose the Personal Document Settings section. Then look at your e-mail address, Send-to-Kindle.
- Scroll down to the Approved Personal Document E-mail List and click Add New Approved E-mail Addresses. If you have already added an email address you are using to send PDFs to Kindle, you will skip to Step 7.
- Enter the email address you used to send the PDF document, and then press Add Address.
- Create an email with your accepted e-mail address. Enter your deliver email address in the recipient field, and type the convert in the subject line.
- Please attach your PDF and send an email.
You’ll wait a few minutes until the PDF document is successfully transferred to your Kindle.
Method 3 – Convert Kindle to PDF Calibre
Email conversion will take longer than expected, mostly if you have a lot of documents to convert. You should use a third-party converter for a more time-saving and trouble-free method. Here, we’ll suggest Calibre and showing you how to use the tool.
Calibre is one of the most famous e-book managers, viewers and converters in the world. It integrates a variety of useful features, including looking for fantastic books, editing, updating, or handling your own catalog; most importantly, it’s free to download and accessible on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
If you are not sure how to convert PDF files using this method, you can follow the guide below:
- Open Calibre, and press Add Book to add a PDF file that you want to convert.
- Tap on the PDF that has been attached to the list and click Convert Book.
- From the Output Format menu, pick AZW3. Then press the OK button.
- After the conversion is complete, choose PDF and then press Save to Disk.
After you have completed the above process, you will need to submit the converted file to your Kindle. If Caliber doesn’t meet your needs, you should consider alternatives like Epubor and PDFelement.