Bing Geysers Quiz – If you love nature and you know a lot about the phenomenon that happen there, you probably will love the Bing Geysers Quiz. This test you can take it in the main page of the Bing platform and it is very simple, short, interesting and educative. If you go to the main page, you will be able to see a simple quiz that takes different subjects. But if you want to take this one, you can find it in the Bing Fun section. Geysers Trivia.
The Bing Geysers quiz is very short and only has 6 questions with three or four multiple choice possibilities each. It’s very educational and you can learn a lot with it, because at the end of the quiz, the platform will show you the correct answer and it will give you more information just in case you want to research more about it.
Welcome to Bing Geysers Quiz Question
1. What causes a geysers vibrant colors?
2. What is the average temperature for a geyser?
a. 212 Fahrenheit
b. 400 Fahrenheit
c. 1851 Fahrenheit
d. 2000 Fahrenheit
3. While cone geysers erupt from the ground, what do you call a geyser that erupts from a body of water?
a. Bubble geyser
b. Maelstrom geyser
c. Fountain geyser
d. Eddie geyser
4. Roughly half of the world’s geysers are found in which of the following places?
a. Alice Springs Northern Territory, Australia
b. Yellowstone National Park Wyoming, USA
c. Haukadalur, Iceland
d. Stromboli, Italy
5. What is the name of the world’s tallest geyser, which is found in Yellowstone National Park?
a. Steamboat Geyser
b. Old Faithful Geyser
c. Beehive Geyser
d. Vixen Geyser
6. The second largest concentration of geysers in the world can be found on which Russian peninsula?
a. Crimean Peninsula
b. Mangghyshlaq Peninsula
c. Yucatan Peninsula
d. Kamchatka Peninsula
The quiz above is a quiz in the Bing Geysers Quiz. If you want to play this game just go to bing and play trivia geysers.